Adit Resources’ vision is to create value for shareholders and stakeholders by achieving positive cash flow and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality precious metal properties to sustain a leading low-cost mid-tier producer.
Our timeline is as follows:
2010 – Establish Picacho as a viable resource for future production.
- Complete exploration drilling of the 1.5 km Picacho Vein.
- Complete targeting and prospect drilling of the remaining 7 km of veins.
- Acquire additional high quality properties to fill the exploration pipeline.
- Raise capital to advance projects and continue strategic acquisitions.
- Complete public listing for Adit Resources Corp. shares.
2011 – Establish Picacho development scenarios.
- Complete development drilling of the 1.5 km Picacho Vein.
- Complete accelerated sequence of scoping ? pre-feasibility ? feasibility.
- Complete exploration drilling of the 7 km of veins at Picacho.
- Complete prospect drilling of a second property.
- Continue acquisition of high quality properties.
2012 – Establish Adit as a producer.
- Initiate phased production at Picacho.
- Establish organic and accretive cash flow growth.
- Continue the exploration pipeline process.
- List on senior exchange towards full valuation and enhanced exposure.